Choosing Mini-warehousing for small businesses
Not all companies are willing to rent or purchase an independent warehouse once their small business begins to grow. Not only is signing an annual lease a big commitment but miscalculating space or demand can have a negative impact long-term. Unused space is a waste of money and fluctuating utility bills to cool warehouse space can also be hard to budget for. Since small businesses are often a bit rocky in the beginning, thinking small initially can end up rewarding big down the road.
Here are 6 reasons Why Mini-warehousing makes sense for small businesses over independent warehousing:
- No annual contract. Units are on a month to month basis allowing a small business owner to upsize or downsize a unit based on their business demands.
- Utility bill. There isn’t one! This is one less expense to worry about even when choosing a climate controlled unit because monthly prices are fixed regardless of outside temperatures.
- Security. Facilities are equipped with a security gate, guards and cameras so why worry about losing your inventory due to theft when you don’t have to? This also means it’s safe to access your unit 24/7.
- Convenience. There is a good chance that we have a location close to your residence or business.
- Insurance Coverage. Yes we provide it!
- Supplies. Chances are, we have what you need. We conveniently sell tape, boxes, bubble wrap and variety of other warehouse type materials. We also offer additional services such as labour, forklift, pallets and racking if required.
Give us a call so we can provide you with information about additional services and answer any questions.